Never Heard It Like This Before

First thing on my mind this morning was promoting my 1st YouTube video and secondly going to praise the Lord.. shame.....I knew right away that my priorities were out of place. lol. I had already passed on church this morning because of the travel complications created by Hurricane Sandy.

So I talked to my good friend and roommate Patrick about the daily rundown. Then I remembered he turned me onto a pastor named John Hampton who was his pastor out in Ohio a while back. He now teaches down in Florida at the Journey Christian Church.

The church has a podcast page where they post up all their sermons and you can watch the video or just play the audio. It's pretty awesome and I think every church should do that... (At least the good ones.) I scrolled through and continued this series I had started titled "Echoes of Eternity". In it they answer questions and talk about the human desire to know more about eternal things such as heaven, the end of the world, and life after this one. I came across this sermon called "Where You Headed?",  and it gave me so much excitement about heaven. I had never heard it talked about like this before and with scriptures to support. He passionately talked about how fun it's going be, the things we would learn, how heaven could look, the human mind and body compared to an Angelic one, and a storehouse of other things that would surely hold anyone's attention.

All of the talk got me excited and his passion, combined with his natural sense of comedy, got me all enthusiastic to share this video with you. You've probably never heard it like this before so I hope you really enjoy it and that it get's your energy and curiosity flowing even more today. 

BAM---> http://vimeo.com/38332359

Enjoy. Signing out.

Keep Growing, Keep Going.

No comments:

Post a Comment