5 Years

Today marks 5 years that I've lived in NY. If every year were a chapter in a book, these are petty much what highlighted each year:

2007- The 1st Year Away From Home: Learning Your Craft 
2008- The Year of Adulthood: Jobs, Apartments, & Business Ventures
2009- The Year of New Beginnings: The Graduation, The Aspiring Artist, & Life Lessons
2010- The Year of Fun Love
2011- The Year of Rock Bot
tom: Depression, Solitude, & Financial Hardships
2012- The Year of Restoration: Faith Building, Career Break Throughs, & Abundance

2010 and 2012 have been the best years of my NY Life. 2011 was one gut punch after another. I was stripped of a lot of things and people that provided a false sense of security; but after watching this year unfold, I now know God was testing me before blessing me. People will go their way, things will go astray, but God remains with you along the way. True Story.





Keep Growing, Keep Going.



1 comment: